We understand you are concerned during this trying time as a homeowner or business owner. Because we service you at your home or place of business, we are prepared to practice currently known methods to mitigate risk factors involved with the prevention of COVID-19 transference.
PLEASE notify us in advance if you have any sick, symptomatic, high-risk or elderly family within your home. Any employee excessively coughing or sneezing should report directly to their supervisor and avoid contact with the customer at all costs.
We understand the best possible way to prevent the spread of this illness is to avoid exposure. Our employees have been trained to prioritize the following guidelines when working with clients at our corporate location, at your home or at your business.
For more information on COVID-19, click here.
- Employees will maintain 6 feet of distance between them & the customer.
- Homeowners and business owners are expected to respect the same 6 foot distance requirement. (Please understand that if you infect one of our employees, there is a good chance every employee he or she worked with will also be required to go home.)
- Employees will clean their hands often when they are in the same area as the customer. (Either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.)
- When inside the customer home or business, all employees must clean or disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces as soon as they are finished with that area.
- When available, all employees will wear a mask over their nose and mouth if required to come in close contact with customers.
Coughing & Sneezing - If an employee's face is not covered by a cloth mask for any reason, then said employee should make their best attempt to cover their mouth & nose with a tissue and immediately discard.
WORRY FREE ESTIMATES
Miles Roofing will perform an estimate at your business or residence while protected and keeping 6 feet between every person.
Home > Covid-19
210 B Street ST 2, Chesapeake VA